Tip on buying a Samsung Galaxy Tablet

So I finally got the 10.1 tablet thanks to the Mrs. The question was whether to get the more expensive 3g one or the cheaper wifi one. Being a proud owner of the samsung galaxy s2 phone, I knew that I could always tether my 3g which would make it a wifi hotspot. Also knowing that I could make calls and texts from the phone meant that the wifi tablet would be enough for me. I also no longer own a desktop PC. All my photos, files and music are now on the tablet. Remember, you can store some of your stuff on the google cloud and use various apps to access them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Frustration with O2 and lack of understanding of support for the 4G version of Samsung's Galaxy Watch 3

Galaxy s2 battery drain after ics update (Poor battery life)